EXPERIENCED CDL DRIVERS
MAKE MORE MONEY. TAKE THE BET. APPLY NOW
Enter your details below and pre-qualify.
The $10,000 Bet
We are so confident that you will make more money with Tri-State that we guarantee it. You will make more money in your first 6 months driving for Tri-State than you did in your last 6 months at your old company, or we will pay you a $10,000 bonus. Contact a recruiter for more details.
Tri-State Trucking drivers make more than anyone else in the industry - see our drivers' real pay.
- $1,500 Transition Bonus payable in the first three weeks
- Average Pay $1,900 - $2,500 Per Driver/Per Week
- Specialized freight
- Industry-leading Annual Bonus worth up to $10,000/Driver
- 100% employer-paid health insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Weekly
- HAZMAT Endorsement
- Verifiable Class A CDL
- 23 Years of Age or Older
- Minimum of 1 year Recent OTR Experience
OUR DRIVERS ARE OUR #1 ASSET
Our drivers are our #1 asset, and as such their equipment has to be the best! Our "best in class" equipment features the newest Kenworths, Peterbilts, Volvos and Freightliners. Our entire fleet is outfitted with E-logs, refrigerators, CB radios, SiriusXM, as well as comfortable and spacious sleepers for driver comfort.
More Hazmat Truck Driver Benefits:
- Paid Vacation up to four weeks
- Company match 401k
- Seniority and Anniversary Bonuses- up to $10,000/year per Driver
- New equipment with state of the art features
- Continuous training and support
- Dispatch team that pre-plans your load in advance
- We respect driver knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay packages and insurance benefits
WHY DRIVE FOR TRI-STATE? SEE FOR YOURSELF
ABOUT TRI-STATE MOTOR TRANSIT
Welcome to Tri-State Motor Transit (TSMT). We focus on treating our Drivers with the highest level of dignity and respect every single day. We strive to exceed all expectations for safety, security, and customer service. You can trust us to get the job done – THE RIGHT WAY. We are committed to providing our Independent Contractors the top revenue for their time and effort over the road.